Thursday, January 18, 2007

My son had surgery yesterday on his elbow - he had tendonitis and bursitis. The doctor had to remove the bursitis. Oh we were there all day - the doc ran 3 hours late (what a long day). When he got in there, he said his muscle was too big and had to trim the muscle and tighten it. I'm not sure my son wanted a smaller muscle LOL! All in all things went well - he was hurting somewhat last night. I have such a busy week. He's also moving into his first dorm at college on Sunday (barely enough time to recuperate let alone pack) - so mom's going to have to help him through it.

I'm working on getting caught up with my SOTB work - it's tough to miss a day when running a website, but I'm getting there.

2 comments:

@lilibollero said...

Hi Donna. I found your blog - lol
So i came here just to say hello! :P

Donna said...

Hi Lili - glad you found me! :)